- The Home is furnished to a high standard and is fully double glazed and centrally heated.
- We have a spacious lounge with a widescreen television, Alexa and a piano. Most of the activities take place here.
- There is a small ‘snug’ area for quiet or private groups. This is also home to our small library.
- Our separate dining room is light and sunny, and here all meals are served, though meals are also served in residents’ rooms as necessary.
- There is WiFi throughout the Home and an iPad for general use.
- We have a passenger lift to all floors and stairlifts to the 1st and 2nd floors.
- There are accessible gardens to the front and rear of the Home, and a sun terrace at the front.
The 21 bedrooms are all fully furnished with telephone and television points and have access to the WiFi system.
Residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms with small items of their own furniture and personal effects. Each room has a lockable cabinet.
10 of the rooms have en-suite facilities, and those without have easy access to shower rooms and toilets located nearby.
Each room is connected to the nurse call system and we also provide wrist bands for the most vulnerable.